Red Eye Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yelp Reviews

2 posters

Go down

Yelp Reviews Empty Yelp Reviews

Post by darkhorse Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:38 pm

Actually they're pretty bad, which is disconcerting Sad Both had complained of light sensitivity, which one said went away after a prescription. The guy said his eyes still look bad and he can no longer even look at the computer and another girl said her eye sight was impaired a year later. http://www.yelp.com/biz/brian-s-boxer-wachler-md-beverly-hills-2
Apparently all of the other reviews were glowing but they were for lasik and other more traditional surgeries the doctor had performed.

darkhorse

Back to top Go down

Yelp Reviews Empty Re: Yelp Reviews

Post by BlueBird Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:04 pm

I went there and I do not see the reviews.....

BlueBird

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBird Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:08 pm

Found it...there is only one bad review, from Kim.

BlueBird

Back to top Go down

Post by darkhorse Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:17 pm

There was another page that was for Dr. BW and not his practice, with only 2 reviews on it. That page has since been taken down. If I recall correctly, one was good for Lasik or something like that and the other was negative for a guy who did Ibrite and experienced light sensitivity so the doctor gave him drops to help with that, and they worked, but they also affected the whites of his eyes so he still ended up with red eyes like before. He also said he couldn't look at the computer for more than 5 minutes at a time now.

darkhorse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum