Red Eye Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old forum still some what available!!! Wrongdiagnosis.com Red Veins in the eyes???

4 posters

Go down

Old forum still some what available!!!    Wrongdiagnosis.com Red Veins in the eyes???  Empty Old forum still some what available!!! Wrongdiagnosis.com Red Veins in the eyes???

Post by Admin Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:27 am

As most of you know the old forum is gone. I found a website that has excerts from the forum. So you can read about sections of almost all the posts. If you click on the link to read the entire post it won't work because it points to the old site which is no longer there.

Still it has almost the entire 5 yrs worth of info.

http://boardreader.com/thread/red_veins_in_the_eyes_30xxXmp.html?o=1

Admin
Admin

https://redeyezone.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Old forum still some what available!!!    Wrongdiagnosis.com Red Veins in the eyes???  Empty Re: Old forum still some what available!!! Wrongdiagnosis.com Red Veins in the eyes???

Post by Bear_2010 Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:00 pm

Thanks for it.

Also, it`s a good idea to start a new forum here. I`ve posted a message on the bettermedicine about possible registering of the redeyeshelp.com domain and purchasing of the phpbb engine (what might take a longer time), but those moderators didn`t unscreen it. Smile
Bear_2010
Bear_2010

Back to top Go down

Old forum still some what available!!!    Wrongdiagnosis.com Red Veins in the eyes???  Empty Re: Old forum still some what available!!! Wrongdiagnosis.com Red Veins in the eyes???

Post by disl334 Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:02 pm

Yeah it took me a month to finally get a post through the moderators at bettermedicine about this site. The kept taking it down.

disl334

Back to top Go down

Post by chatham Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:04 am

WOW I.m just stunned that I stumbled onto this. Thanks for trying to recreate that useful community. The moderators at bettermedecine never replied to my questions either.

chatham

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down