Red Eye Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ideas for this forum

3 posters

Go down

Ideas for this forum Empty Ideas for this forum

Post by Kami Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:43 pm

Hi,

I like the idea of this forum for red eye suffers because the the bettermedicine.com sucks after they changed it and deleted that big thread.

But, maybe the admin here can put up an Introduction page and remove some of the other pages to make it more simple.

For instance, I don't think there needs to be a "causes" page. That can be discussed in the "general topics" page. "Success stories" can be removed too because of the remedies "worked" page.

Just think it should be a little more simple in my opinion. Smile

Kami

Back to top Go down

Ideas for this forum Empty Re: Ideas for this forum

Post by Admin Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:01 pm

Thanks Kami
Thanks for the suggestions.
I agree the site has a few redundant sections. I'm working to make it as simple but still organized as possible. The one thing I want to avoid is one long string of posts that has all different kinds of topics/subjects in it. It still a work in progress and I appreciate your input.

Admin
Admin

https://redeyezone.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear_2010 Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:02 am

Hmm... all that I remember from my past is that you have to
1. register in Google\Yahoo\etc search engines (you can find a page on these websites for that purpose)
2. not necessary, but advisable - to do same thing with some web catalogues or at least post as much links as it is possible all over the internet
Bear_2010
Bear_2010

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down