Red Eye Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Increasing Traffic

+3
deebs
Bear_2010
Admin
7 posters

Go down

Increasing Traffic Empty Increasing Traffic

Post by Admin Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:39 am

If anyone has any experience or knowledge about search engine placement please let me know. I don't have much experience but want to get the site to show up when people search for things related to red eyes and eye whitening. The more people find the site, the more chances we have of getting a good forum going and possibly start to help people.

Thanks
Admin

Admin
Admin

https://redeyezone.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Increasing Traffic Empty Re: Increasing Traffic

Post by Bear_2010 Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:55 am

I just wonder...

This forum, which was supposed to become a second life to the older boards like wrongdiagnosis.com and its successor bettermedicine is actually... more dead than alive. Two last conversations which were
http://forums.bettermedicine.com/showthread.php/113830-red-veins-in-eyes
http://forums.bettermedicine.com/showthread.php/18604-i-can-t-get-rid-of-my-bloodshot-eyes

have passed away either. Despite of the fact that this forum is known by google (you can find it by typing in "red eyes zone" or some excerpts from the users posts ) - we don`t have any active users right now and accordingly cannot collect, exchange our experience and ideas about how to defeat this life-ruining issue.

My idea is (if there is still at least one person here) - to post here as much corresponding information about blood shot eyes\red veins in the eyes as it is possible. You can find something new - on the BoxerWachler \ Dr Kim`s \ other websites and useful for you - please don`t forget to put it here as an quote with a link as well.

Even this little message, which hasn`t got much smart notions (sorry for my grammar, guys) - it moves this source one step further to the moment when patients with the discussed diagnosis will be able to find it using search engines.
Bear_2010
Bear_2010

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear_2010 Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:43 am

For those who didn`t understand what I wrote Smile - it is necessary to have A LOT of keywords in this community. An average suffering person might ask Google one of the several questions like:

-cure red eyes
-how to deal with red veins from eyes
-cosmetic eye whitening
-how to make eyes look whiter
-constant red veins in eyes
-bloodshot eyes
-eye redness
etc etc etc

Since we haven`t discussed much any of these, we simply don`t have a chance to bring here new users.

Another option is to post a link to this forums everywhere where patients with such symptoms gather.
Bear_2010
Bear_2010

Back to top Go down

Post by deebs Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:27 am

Hi, I am new but just wanted to say thanks for starting this forum. Too bad it sems like it tough to get traffic here. People are probably just accepting their fate and living a life that is perhaps suffering in quality.

One thing I would suggest is as an admin who cares, compiling the posts off other threads and information that may be helpful. thanks

deebs

Back to top Go down

Post by Man100 Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:00 am

Hi Deebs!

Nice to have you! Keep writing! That is one sure way to increase interest.

M100
deebs wrote:Hi, I am new but just wanted to say thanks for starting this forum. Too bad it sems like it tough to get traffic here. People are probably just accepting their fate and living a life that is perhaps suffering in quality.

One thing I would suggest is as an admin who cares, compiling the posts off other threads and information that may be helpful. thanks

Man100

Back to top Go down

Post by calcan Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:53 pm

Glad I found this forum! I happened upon it on the dryeyezone.

Last edited by calcan on Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fix punctuation)

calcan

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear_2010 Wed May 29, 2013 2:57 pm

I`m kinda surprised how much views we have in every topic created here. But it doesn`t bring any live discussion anyway.
Bear_2010
Bear_2010

Back to top Go down

Post by safiraso Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:44 pm

I'm also surprised at the lack of chat on here. I posted a while ago about news that Dr Kim is able to legally perform his eye whitening treatment again but got no response (although my post did get views - not sure if that's encouraging or discouraging). Maybe if one or two of us just log on and interact regularly it might encourage others. I'm kind of guessing that's been tried but maybe if we just continued on in that vein (no pun intended) it might eventually yield fruit?

safiraso

Back to top Go down

Post by timmyw Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:04 am

thanks...I also read the article about dr. Kim. I wonder if he will go back to performing eye whitening.

timmyw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum