Red Eye Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DON'T DO I-BRITE, THERE ARE SERIOUS CONSEQUENCES

2 posters

Go down

DON'T DO I-BRITE, THERE ARE SERIOUS CONSEQUENCES Empty DON'T DO I-BRITE, THERE ARE SERIOUS CONSEQUENCES

Post by guy140082 Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:02 pm

If you go to any prestigious academic center like UCLA or USC and they will know of cases of I-Brite going terribly wrong.

Check out the following journal article, published in a reputable journal:
http://www.joii-journal.com/content/3/1/39

Before you do this, know that your vision maybe at stake. Luckily I only had the less invasive form of i-brite in which no surgery was done. My eyes are more bloodshot than ever, but at least I didn't lose my vision.

guy140082

Back to top Go down

DON'T DO I-BRITE, THERE ARE SERIOUS CONSEQUENCES Empty Re: DON'T DO I-BRITE, THERE ARE SERIOUS CONSEQUENCES

Post by Bear_2010 Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:20 pm

I can`t open the link right now, but when I`ve read it - as I remember, it was about some 59 y.o patient... I`m pretty sure, that at such age any eye surgery is a point of a high risk.

Don`t want to insist that I-brite is 100 % safe and always giving an excellent results, though. But one report, first in history, dated from this year in my opinion can barely change the weather.
Bear_2010
Bear_2010

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum